Twin Commander Inspections
Twin Commander inspections are complex processes. In fact, they are so complex that Twin Commander strongly recommends that inspections are completed only by Factory Authorized Service Center technicians and those who have completed a special training class that has been developed and conducted by Twin Commander Aircraft representatives.
At Winner Aviation, we are those technicians.
When you have your Twin Commander serviced, you want peace of mind knowing that your aircraft is in expert care with technicians who have a long history of servicing Twin Commander aircrafts.
The inspection requirement for Twin Commanders is 150 flight hours, or annually, whichever comes first. Typically, Twin Commander inspections include inspection of the outer fuselage attachments, the lower wing main spar, vertical channels, upper picture window channels, aft cabin pressure web, external wing to fuselage fillets and fasteners, avionics checks, flight control inspection, engine review, and aircraft logbook review.
Of course, we are able to serve more than just Twin Commander 150 hour inspections. We provide a variety of services for Twin Commander operators including airframe and engine maintenance, avionics and aircraft parts. Winner Aviation is a Factory Authorized Service Center for Twin Commanders, which means we are able to offer:
- Honeywell TPE 331 line and base maintenance
- Periodic, phase, calendar, special, and major &/or structural inspections
- 5-year landing gear inspections
- Experienced and factory trained for SB 208A, SB223, SB 241, and more
- Propeller balancing
- De-ice boot maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Ground pressurization tests
- Electrical system repair and troubleshooting
- Engine rigging and performance checks
- Turbine engine fuel nozzle and borescope inspections
- Windshield and window repairs and replacements
- Fuel quantity calibration & troubleshooting
- Fuel cell & wet wing repairs and maintenance
If you’re interested in learning more about the maintenance that will be due and how much to budget for your specific aircraft, Winner Aviation is here to help. We will go through your airframe, engine, and propeller inspection schedules and help you plan out when and how to combine inspections for the next 10 years so you know what to expect. To schedule a Twin Commander 150 Hour Inspection, or to discuss other inspections, maintenance or questions with our Maintenance Manager, contact us today.